Join Torsdagsklubben (previously known as Onsdagsklubben) for a Danish luncheon on the third Thursday of each month.* The event is part of the NWDA Eldercare Program, but is open to anyone who wants to join us for a delicious lunch followed by a program!
3rd Thursday of each month
(September to June)
The Seattle Danish Center is located at:
1833 N 105th Street, Suite 205, Seattle, WA, 98133
Donations are gratefully accepted.
*There is no Torsdagsklubben in July and August. Dates subject to change due to holidays and other interruptions. Please sign up for the NWDA e-bulletin for up to date information on this event.
RSVP: Please be sure to RSVP by the Friday prior to each luncheon. Call us at 206-523-3263 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation.
Programs have included:
- CPR Lesson by the Seattle Fire Department
- Performance by members of the Danish Royal Guards
- Individual Stories from Denmark during WWII
- Special performances by Danish musicians
- Special performance by Danish opera singer, David Danholt
Traditional Danish food is typically served, such as:
- Forloren Hare
- Gule Ærter med Skinke
- Grønlangkål og Brunede Kartofler
- Kringle for dessert
- Rødgrød med fløde
To receive updates on Torsdagsklubben and other NWDA programs, events, and activities, sign up for our e-bulletin mailing list.